Mini Egg Custard & Salty Egg Yolk Mooncake Workshop （Original & Matcha）(Reference No. : C20180918- 迷你奶黃酥皮月餅班)
NO. OF SEATS
$480 (Special Offer: 2 person to enroll, each person can enjoy $20 off i.e. $460 /head OR enjoy $20 discount if same people enrolled two mooncake classes)
10 person or above could arrange a private class （Discount is not applicable)
One kid or two person work on the same portion $100/head
Our Cooking Tutor, Celia (One of the guest chef of Cooking Beauties in TBV Jade) will demonstrate and teach the technique from making the creamy custard filling to making the crusty pastry.
No artificial coloring, preservative and chemicals will be added.
This course include chef demonstration and practical session
Students could bring 4 pieces of Original Custard Pastry Mooncakes and 4 pieces of Greentea Custard Pastry Mooncakes.We will prepare a nice mooncake box. You could share your delicious mooncakes with your friends and family.
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Mini Egg Custard & Salty Egg Yolk Mooncake Workshop （Original & Matcha）
- Reference No.
- C20180918- 迷你奶黃酥皮月餅班
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 6 students. If the number of student is less than 6, we shall inform you 3 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.