Offsite Cooking Workshop(Reference No. : 烹飪導師到會服務)
NO. OF SEATS
Minimum 10 people
starting from $480/head
Welcome corporate , organization, school or club house host private workshop. We arrange the cooking or bakery instructors to the venue.
Subject to the size and kitchen utensils of the venue, we offer different kind of western cuisine, asian cuisine, bakery, Christmas cookies, rice dumplings , mooncake or Wagashi workshop.
Our clients includes Rosewood, AXA, L'oreal , HSBC, RPC, HKBU, Red Cross, School and NGO etc.
Private Party could be arrange if you have at least a group of 10 people . As we could only serve one group exclusively in every time slot, seats is very limited. Please contact us if you are interested.
For details, click "Contact Us"
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Offsite Cooking Workshop
- Reference No.
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 6 students. If the number of student is less than 6, we shall inform you 2 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.