但係片尾加插了Celia 嘅 #誠實食後感！希望大家隔住個mon 都感受到呢個新鮮出爐麵包嘅味道!😋
中筋麵粉 360克（3 cups）
- 加入酵母、鹽，逐少加入水，拌勻成麵糰。用保鮮紙包好，放在室溫12-18個小時 (放陰涼處）
- 將鑄鐵鍋連蓋放進焗爐，跟焗爐一起預熱至220-250 度 （視乎你家的焗爐爐溫最高可以到幾高）至少15分鐘。
3 cups all-purpose flour (360g)
1/4 tsp instant yeast
1/2 Tsp salt
1.5 to 1.75 cup water*
- Sift the all-purpose flour, set aside.
- Combine the flour, yeast, and salt in a large bowl and stir until they’re well combined. Gradually stir in about 1.5 to 1.75 cups water until a shaggy, sticky ball of dough forms. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 12-18 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 220-250ºC, Place the Dutch oven and lid inside the oven as it heats, and make sure it sits in the fully heated oven for at least 15 minutes before baking the bread.
- Sprinkle little flour on dough, and scrape it out of the bowl . Shape the dough into a ball and place it on parchment paper.
- Lift the parchment with the dough straight into the dutch oven and cover it with the lid.
- Return the Dutch oven to the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid and bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is a deep golden brown. Remove the Dutch oven from the oven, lift the bread out by using the parchment paper, and allow it to cool before cutting open and serving.