Modern Chinese Cooking Class(Reference No. : 摩登中菜班_C20200719)
NO. OF SEATS
Will be divide into small group ( 2 to 3 people/group) to practice the dishes together. Each person will be their own portion to dine/take away.
8 persons or more could arrange a private class. Select your own menu/time
If students want to take away the food, please bring your own food box or buy from us.
1) Pan Fried Sakura Sesame Shrimps Cake
2) Steamed Lotus Leaf Wrapped Dried Seafood & Kuruma Prawn with Rice
3) Almond Cookies
- Technique of making shrimp cake
- How to make fluffy and crumbly almond cookie
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Modern Chinese Cooking Class
- Reference No.
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 6 students. If the number of student is less than 6, we shall inform you 3 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.