Fundamental French Cooking Class(Reference No. : C20180927_基礎法國料理班)
NO. OF SEATS
*8 persons or more could arrange a private class. Select your own menu/time
Will be divide into small group ( 2 to 4 people/group) to practice the dishes together. Each person will be their own portion to dine/take away.
Cooking Technique How to preserve the bright colour of vegetables after cooking? How to braise beef to keep it tender when you have a short window? What’s the secret to a perfect soufflé?
This class aims to give you an introduction of the important traditional French cooking techniques such as cutting, poaching, braising, sautéing and dessert making. Throughout the 3-hour practical training, you will be guided step-by-step by the instructor to handle food preparations and to learn the theory behind each cooking method. All of the steps are easy to understand and follow. You will also work with multiple kitchen tools and use various ingredients including meat, vegetables, dairy products, spices and herbs, to cook up your beautiful 3-course French meal: a hot soup, an entrée and a dessert.
This class is suitable for people who are passionate about Western culinary arts. All levels welcome.
Carey has been professionally trained at the celebrated French culinary arts education institution Le Cordon Bleu. She is specialized in French, Italian and Spanish cooking and passionate about Asian cuisines.
1)Crème Dubarry (Cauliflower Soup)
2)Braised beef with vegetables and stock, potato purée
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Fundamental French Cooking Class
- Reference No.
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 6 students. If the number of student is less than 6, we shall inform you 3 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.