Panda Fresh Milk Tart & Chick Egg Tart Class(Reference No. : C20180330_熊貓鮮奶撻及雞仔蛋撻班)
NO. OF SEATS
$420 (2 persons enrol together $400/head )
*8 persons or more could arrange a private class. Select your own menu/time
Add $100/head for a kid to cook the same portion with a adult
Just learn how to make egg tart in a local Hong Kong style with a lovely chick and panda decorated on top of a ready-baked tart.
Egg tart is exceptionally crunchy and delicious! Fresh milk tart which is rich in milk flavor very much, is irresistible! Just join our class to enjoy the fun of baking!
This course include chef demonstration and practical session.
Students could bring 3 pieces of Panda milk tart & 3 pieces of Chick egg tart. We will prepare a very nice gift box. You could share your delicious tart with your friends and family.
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Panda Fresh Milk Tart & Chick Egg Tart Class
- Reference No.
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 6 students. If the number of student is less than 6, we shall inform you 3 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.