Family KAPO Cuisine（The Winter Chapter)(Reference No. : C20171219_家之食卓料理《冬日章》)
NO. OF SEATS
$600 (2 person enrol together or early bird discount (enrol on or before 9/12) $580/head
Based on “KAPO” cooking principles, the use of brew, roast and stew classic Japanese cooking skills on heedful selection of seasonal ingredients. From appetizer to dessert, tasting the changes of temperature and color; coupled with light to rich palate gently lead you into the winter chapter of delicious.
*8 persons or more could arrange a private class. Select your own menu/time
The class include the participants could practice in small group and enjoy the meal togethe
If students want to take away the food, please bring your own food box or buy from us.
1. Cherry tomato brewed with plum wine
2. Shirauo with lotus root
3. Tofu Maruko in persimmon syrup
4. Shrimp ball served in kombu broth
5. Japanese radish and pork simmered in miso
Gust Cooking Tutor Andrew Introduction:
Being a designer for years, love life, love travel, love food culture.
From the curiosity of seeking after taste in childhood, gradually fell in love with cooking during study period, and later due to working relationships have the opportunity to travel around the world, tasting different cultural dishes where his cooking talent was cultivated.
Go along with the memories from taste buds, classic dishes from countries was recreated by adopting herbs and spices; especially on Western and Japanese cuisine.
As a favorite art boy and foodie, advocating good food should look good. Try mixing the traditional and new elements, his creativity is moderately performed into cuisine and turn tableware into his unique canvas.
Hope to share the fun and creativity of cooking to whom enjoy food and drink as much as you do.
Enrolment is easy!
Just fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with the information, payment procedure etc. you need.
- Family KAPO Cuisine（The Winter Chapter)
- Reference No.
Terms and Condition
Payment should be made within 2 days from enrolment.
- All classes require a minimum enrolment of 4 students. If the number of student is less than 4, we shall inform you 3 days in advance by email. Students may then either enroll in another class or request a refund.
- Except the above-mentioned condition, all fees are non-refundable and no makeup class would be arranged once confirmed.
- The last enrolment date is 2 days before the class day.
- Registration is made on first-come-first-serve basis. Payment has to be made within 2 days, otherwise, the reserved seat will be released.
- If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is in force, all classes will be cancelled. We will contact students to inform them of the latest arrangements. If Typhoon Signal 8 or Black Rain Warning is cancelled within 4 hours before the class is due to start, classes will proceed as normal.
Payment : For private cooking class, cooking parties and venue booking, your booking is secured when deposit 30% has been received.
Full Cancellation : There is a 100% cancellation fee for failure to give more than 2 weeks notice for private cooking class, cooking parties or venue booking.